Mission Petroleum Carriers, Inc. | 8450 Mosley Houston, Texas 77075 | 713.943.8250
Oil Truck Driving Jobs | Houston, TX | Mission Petroleum Carriers
Mission Petroleum Carriers, Inc. is currently looking for qualified and committed individuals for driving opportunities. You need not have previous gasoline/ crude oil hauling experience to qualify!
Why join Mission Petroleum?
Mission is a family owned transportation business, which specializes in gas & diesel hauling and crude oil gathering. By being specialized in these areas only, as a company, we are able to completely focus on customer quality and employee satisfaction.
Mission has been in business for 40 + years and has many long term employees who have enjoyed a successful career in this industry by partnering with Mission. Mission has an excellent pay and benefit package and all of us take pride in our work and enjoy working together as a team.
Our minimum requirements for consideration of employment as a driver are as follows:
- Applicant must be at least 23 years of age.
- Applicant must meet citizenship and/or INS employment regulations.
Applicant must have at least:
- one (1) year of verifiable Tractor/Tanker (liquid) experience, within the past two years, or
- one (1) year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience, within the past five years, combined with a diploma from an accredited semi-truck driving school, or
- two (2) years of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience, within the past five years.
- Applicant must be able to supply all periods of employment and unemployment within the past ten years. Must supply company names, addresses, supervisors, and phone numbers for all jobs indicated.
- Must not have more than a combination of three (3) citations, and/or accidents in the previous 36 month period. Must supply an accident report for any accident in the previous three (3) years. Motor vehicle accidents and moving violations (citations) are used to count regarding this requirement.
- Applicant must not have a DUI, or DUID conviction, probation, deferred adjudication in the last 10 years or any case pending. Applicant must not have ever been convicted of a felony or drug or drug related offense in relation to use of a Commercial Motor Vehicle.
- Applicant must have a stable employment record consistent with job changes and company closures.
- Applicant must be in good health and able to meet the minimum requirements for a DOT physical examination and substance abuse screens.
- Applicant must meet company requirements and comply with company policies regarding the “Drug Free Workplace”.
- Applicant must be able to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals, to respond to official inquires and to make correct entries on required reports and records.
- Must possess a current, valid Class A CDL (Commercial Drivers License) with the “X” (Tank/Haz-Mat combination) endorsement issued in the state of residence.
- Must complete all required pre-employment forms.
- Application can be rejected if all necessary blanks are not completed and the application is not signed by the applicant.
- Mission does not consider/reimburse for relocation expenses.
Employment decisions are made solely on the basis of qualifications to perform the work for which you are applying. As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age (as defined by law) or physical or mental disabilities (in keeping with US DOT regulations and ADA rules).
Mission Petroleum Carriers, Inc. maintains an affirmative action plan and adheres to the requirements and prohibitions regarding discrimination of the following:
- Equal Pay Act
- Executive Order 11246
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Vietnam Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act
- Other federal and state laws, as may be applicable
If you feel you meet the required qualifications listed above and are interested in a position as a driver please click the "Driver Application" link below. A representative from Mission Petroleum Carriers, Inc. will contact you as soon as possible. For an administrative position application you may visit our corporate office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here For Driver Application
Mission Petroleum Carriers, Inc.
Houston, Texas 77075
(713) 943-8250 (800) 737-9911
For directions to our corporate office click here.